Linggo, Hunyo 24, 2012

For Shabby Chic

Hello. I am Shiela Andrea, a fashion enthusiast, boutique owner in Cagayan de Oro -- Shabby Chic and this is going to be my personal fashion blog. Join me with my fashion journey as i share my good finds about my wardobe.

I was given the opportunity by my friend Mr. Christian Gesta together with Mr. Jerry Suello - photographer; to model our clothes from Shabby Chic. We drove somewhere in Opol, Misamis Oriental for the shoot.
Photo by: Jerry Suello
To start with my first picture, I wore a yellow floral sheer knee-length dress, accessorized with a light orange bracelet made by capiz shells both from Shabby Chic and my root beer Oakley Jupiter.
Photo by: Jerry Suello

For the second outfit, I wore a blue and white striped Zara-inspired knee-length dress from Shabby Chic.
Photo by: Jerry Suello



And for my last outfit, I wore a black and white striped sleeveless top with mini shoulder pads and gold buttons paired with plain red shorts (not seen in the picture) both from Shabby Chic.

That's all for now.  ~xoxo, Shabby Chic



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento