Linggo, Hunyo 24, 2012

23rd

My good friend / high school classmate Ms. Karen Nazareno Pagaduan offered me a fashion shoot at Shabby Chic as her 23rd birthday gift for ME. Oh di ba bongga?

So here goes...

Photo by Karen NazarenoPagaduan   
For my first outfit -- Laid back Me. A red tank top, Shabby Chic; blue white polka dot shorts, Shabby Chic; quirky pin necklace, Shabby Chic, black and red stones charm bracelet Ruberto's Jewellery ; black and red sling back flats, Ylla.
Photo by Karen NazarenoPagaduan
 For my second outfit -- that off-to-a-Party Look. It is mostly thrifted or better know as ukay-ukay. Denim blazer, U.K.; super-detailed-spaghetti strap top, Gift from my cousin; blue skirt with gold garter, WAGW; pink stone vintage necklace, Shabby Chic; and lastly my black leather open-toe boots, U.K.  
Photo by Karen NazarenoPagaduan
 For my third outfit -- that Little Black Dress look; black fully sequined dress, thrifted at a Surplus store in Lim Ket Kai Mall, Cagayan de Oro.; green stone ring, Shabby Chic; black leather open-toe boots, U.K.
Photo by Karen NazarenoPagaduan
 And for my last outfit -- the Casual Look, white and blue striped polo, U.K.; light blue stretchable jeans, Tilt, Republik; brown suede pumps, Centropelle and blue cloudy colored ring, Shabby Chic.
Photo by Karen NazarenoPagaduan  
Credits to Dan Jerome CabaƱeros for my smokey eyes effect make-up by request.








You see, you need not spend much for your daily wardrobe.Just select pieces that will go a long way. ~xoxo, Shabby Chic

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento