Lunes, Hunyo 25, 2012

Anna Katrina Kitchie Nadal

Yes! I am a BIG fan of Kitchie Nadal. She used to be the lead vocalist of the band Mojofly. I first noticed her when my friend Tanya told me to watch the singer who sang Run at Myx. When I saw her, not only was I amazed with her voice, but how she looks! Tanya told me we look a like. Chos! And then she became my idol.

During my college years, which was not so long ago, we went to OIC - Only in Cagayan Restaurant which is now known as Lokal Grill to watch Kitchie Nadal's gig. She wore a plaid long sleeved polo paired with dark jeans and black heels. Too bad, i didn't had a camera with me. pffft. She passed at my back and was starstruck for the first time.

Last August 28, 2011, my friend Mitch called and told me that he could give me and my friend's free passes to watch Cueshe and that Kitchie Nadal would stop by at the Rosario Strip, Lim Ket Kai after her gig at the Night Cafe, Divisoria . So I went with my friend Monica, Uly & Jep at around 10pm. We waited for her until she arrived at 1am. She ate late dinner at East Wok and we went inside like V.I.P's.


Photo by Uly Tiu
               Star struck! Again! She was skinny, morena but flawless -- PRETTY. 

After she ate, she sang a few songs after Cueshe. No one expected that she'd sing that night. Everyone was sitting, and so I stood and watch her near the stage. 

                                               And yes i was that close.

Thanks to my friend Monica she bought her camera. 
Thanks to Mitch for the unlimited food and drinks.
It was indeed an unforgettable night.

'til we meet again Kitchie. ~xoxo, Shabby Chic

more photos at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2051714818636.2106240.1417472688&type=3


  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento