Biyernes, Abril 12, 2013

Self Expression


“Style is a deeply personal expression of who you are, and every time you dress, you are asserting a part of yourself.” 



Since I don't get to wear this kind of outfit daily, might as well express it here at my blog. 

Mango Sequin Top
I wore a black blazer paired it with my Mango Sequin Racer Back Top, floral mini skirt; thrifted and red suede Primadonna wedge.


Primadonna


“Never dull your shine for somebody else.” 
― Tyra Banks
Photo by Joseph Sia, HMUA: Frank Tongco



“You have to not care whether they approve of your or not,” she said when I called. “We do what we do to express ourselves, not to coincide with what others like. You’re lucky if they like anything you do.” 
― Debby BullBlue Jelly: Love Lost & the Lessons of Canning



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento