Biyernes, Abril 12, 2013

“Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.” ― A.G.

Welcome to my virtual closet.

                           My site will be a place where I can share my love about fashion and travel. For me, clothes need not be expensive in order to express yourself. 
                           
                           For this shoot, I wore a grey full sequined knitted sleeveless dress, jeggings  (jeans type leggings), a black Balmain inspired jacket and paired it with my cream Ninewest ankle boots.

                            I always love dressing up. Since I'm no rock star, I might as well try to dress up one. *wink*

Special thanks to Frank for my oh so awesome look. :)

Photo by Joseph Sia, HMUA Frank Tongco

“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.” 


Knitted full sequined dress, Thrifted
Ninewest Ankle Boots


“I want freedom for the full expression of my personality.” 
― Mahatma GandhiThe Essential Gandhi: An Anthology of His Writings on His Life, Work, and Ideas

1 komento:

  1. The stitching is well done and is a good value for how nice it looks. The leather is soft and it should be comfortable to wear. I really like those mens leather jackets on cwmalls.com, super good.

    TumugonBurahin