Biyernes, Marso 8, 2013

June 2012

June 6, 2012
I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. I don't find thin girls attractive; be happy and healthy. I've never had a problem with the way I look. I'd rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym. --Adele

June 8, 2012
What i wore: High-waist denim shorts thrifted, blue Kamiseta ruffled top, Sebago boat shoes.

June 11, 2012 
Photo by: Che Roa
"I'm not really a fashion designer. I just love clothes. I've never been to design school. I can't sketch. I can't cut patterns and things. I can shorten things. I can make a dress out of a scarf." -- Kate Moss ♥

“And now, I'm just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time.” 
― Lady Gaga
June 15, 2012
“I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday,
 I reckon depression wouldn’t exist anymore.” 
― Sophie Kinsella, Confessions of a Shopaholic


“Mix and match are the main key to become fashionable ” 
― Lanitya, street styler


June 21, 2012
“I'm a risk taker and i've always been like that that, especially when it comes to fashion”
― Christina Aguilera
 











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento