Miyerkules, Oktubre 10, 2012

May 2012


   May 15, 2012
 I wore a Zara-Inspired rainbow striped knee-length dress paired with my blue Artwork flats, summer hat from Shabby Chic, bangles made in India from Shabby Chic my brick red Oakley jupiter.   

May 17, 2012
I wore a Zara striped top, Vintage floral shorts, brown braided belt, red flats, black beaded necklace, bangles made in India and maroon headpiece both from Shabby Chic 

May 19, 2012 
I wore a Forever21 black shimmery top, Vintage floral skirt, bangles made in India from Shabby Chic, red flats, Vintage gold collar necklace and statement rings. 


May 20, 2012
It's a Sunday and I'm off to church. I wore a tribal print maxi dress from V by Miss Janelle, black lace with yellow details flats, and accessorized with bangles and an animal print purple statement ring. 

 May 24, 2012
I wore a white loose top with crochet details, black & white polka dot shorts, black lace with yellow patent details flats, So Fab! bracelet and finished my look with my white turban from "Wanderlust Couture" An Online Traveling Store

May 26, 21012 
Maam Fe (business partner) and I went to our good friend's 40th birthday party at Pearlmont Inn, Cagayan de Oro City. I wore a black sexy back bodycon dress from playdress, Singapore and black lace with yellow patent details flats.  
May 28, 2012
An afternoon stroll at the beach :)

May 31, 2012
It's the end of summer but that doesn't stop me from wearing easy breezy clothes. I wore a white sheer top with crochet details from Zac's Collection, white shorts, brown with gold details flats from Primadonna, floral headpiece from "Wanderlust Couture" An Online Traveling Store and orange Kate Spade bag. 

To end my May 2012 Outfit of the day Report, here's a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt  ♥ -- "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." 


     




  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento